Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Time is Over!

I, Alex, went to a summer camp two weekends ago with my class and another class. It was the most fun I've had in a while. We had to complete seven activities throughout the four days we were there. No matter if they were role plays, scavenger hunts, or even campfires, I still had fun. It was also exciting to see the Japanese people using English with their presentations and role plays. I know it was tough for some of them, but in the end, it's the thought that counts. Being able to tell scary stories and share different ideas to total strangers that I just met was also very interesting and fun. We had laughs, played different games, and sang many songs. I would definitely do it all over again if I had the chance because it was an amazing experience.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment