Monday, September 5, 2011

Bye, Bye Bus!

Today was hysterical! Rachel and I were at the bus stop, ready to get picked up, when we see our bus full of students from our school. Okay, it's going to stop. NOPE! The bus zooms past like we weren't even there. Rachel goes ballistic and immediately call our parents. "Calm down, Rachel. Let's just walk," I say. Rachel refuses and takes off towards my parents' school. My mom, on the phone, tells Rachel to just walk. Great minds think alike. Rachel is nervous and scared and who knows what else but finally, she gives in and we start walking. Up the hill we go for a half an hour with a lot of bickering, in the rain. Rachel tells me, halfway up, that her shoulder hurts so I take her bag for her. We finally get there and we run to our seats just, can I say just, just in time. I'm sweating like crazy, just thankful that we made it.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment