Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mosquitoes Galore! :O

Yesterday, September 17, was a Saturday and I had to go to school. There are only 3 periods on Saturdays so that's the good part. Whenever my class has a class in Japanese, I do self study. Therefore, I had self study, self study, and P.E. So yesterday was pretty much pointless. My class has been playing a game with the mosquitoes where whenever we catch a mosquito, we write the number of dead mosquitoes on the board. In class, even some of the teachers are participating. haha. In three days, we caught 226 MOSQUITOES!!! There are so many mosquitoes here... ugh! But I like our game, so I'm fine with them. Rachel hates them because her legs look like a porcupine attacked her. All in all, there are Mosquitoes Galore.
-Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment