Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Loose Monkey!!!!!!

I knew living in Japan would be different but nothing tops today.  We were eating lunch when an announcement was made over the intercom in Japanese and one of the students in my room ran to the window and shut it and locked the door.  I was thinking, "What the heck is going on?" Finally they made an announcement in English and they said there was a monkey running loose on school grounds and that we should shut our windows and doors!  Of course, all of the students went to the windows to look to see if they could see it but it never surfaced before I went home.  During duty after school some of the Japanese teachers were holding some big black thing that looked like an oversized flashlight.  I asked someone what it was and they said it shoots out a net to capture the monkey if it charged you.  Boy...I sure felt safe NOT having one.

A loose monkey!

¥¥¥Januck¥¥¥

No comments:

Post a Comment