Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What a Day Yesterday

Yesterday started with pouring rain on the way to work (again) and smart me, I decided to try out a pair of new shoes.  About halfway there I could barely walk because a blister was forming.  Ouch.  I had also gone pretty much mosquito bite free until yesterday when I was making copies at school and I felt one on my arm.  I saw the little sucker (get it) fly away and then a few moments later I felt pain on my wrist and there we was again.  I got him though!

On the way home is wasn't much better with the shoes but at least it wasn't raining.  I was limping because I knew both achilles were torn up and I couldn't wait to get home and get the shoes off.  When I got home, Rachel and Joanna were commenting on something on my backside and so I looked in the mirror and realized that I had Butt Sweat!  It was so hot and humid that I had two big sweat marks under each butt cheek.  How sad is that!  Oh well, today is another day.

¥¥¥Januck¥¥¥

No comments:

Post a Comment