Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun Monday!!!

    Today was a very fun and relaxing day in the Polikaitis house. In the morning Alex and I unpacked as much as possible and designed our rooms. Mom and Dad left to go grocery shopping and when they came home I was too freaked out to open the door. This was because I thought it was some Japanese person at the door and if I opened it I would not be able to understand them, so I hid in the living room. I really need to start being more adventurous. Anyways, in the evening our family walked to a nearby train station and on our way home my dad ALMOST DIED when a bicyclist almost hit him. After that, we went to the 7eleven and got some really delicious food. When we got home, we ate curry while watching Alice In Wonderland (thankfully it was in English!). We made funny videos the rest of the night and I had the best bath ever! I am having a blast here and I am surprised to say that I can't wait to go to school.
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment