Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wonderful Day! :D

Today I met a couple friends for lunch. Then we met up with more friends in our class and went bowling. My all time record for the whole day was 65!!! Amazing huh? NOT! Yeah I guess you can say that I lost my touch for bowling. I used to be a little bit better... Anyways, there were a lot of arcade games there and I played a basketball game where I had to constantly shoot for a minute. My arm was sore afterwards -___-. I'm surprised they had my size in shoes and the shoes looked awesome compared to the ones in America. Here's a picture. -->
Afterwards, we took photobooth pictures, that I'll put on later, and then some of us went and got coffee afterwards. We talked for awhile and then I came home. My moms sick but I'm sure she'll blog about that. :D
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment