Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Birthday Concert

On Friday I will officially be 18 years old. For my birthday this year my parents surprised me with tickets to an Avril Lavigne concert. My mom and I left right after school on Saturday to make it to the 5:00 concert in Tokyo. We made it with an hour to spare and found out since we had floor seats we had to stand and wait. Everyone was so excited but I noticed that mom was probably the oldest one on the floor, but I would not have wanted anyone else with me to see the concert. When Avril Lavigne came on stage there was a mad rush forward and we were caught in a mob. The first song was ridiculous with all the pushing and the whole time I was worrying about mom and if she was okay. She luckily was having a blast and I was so proud of her. We really enjoyed the concert and Avril Lavigne sounded great! I am so thankful to get such a wonderful birthday present and to be able to experience it with my mom :)

Rachel

2 comments: