Saturday, February 18, 2012

Close But Not the Flu

On Monday night, my head was hurting and so was my throat but the next morning I woke up at 4 o'clock feeling really sick. I went downstairs and I just slept and told my parents. My dad and I went to the doctor and we waited in the waiting room. There was a little boy there throwing up in there and my dad tried to distract me by asking me,"Doesn't Temple Run really drain your battery?" I'm glad he was trying to distract me but it didn't really work. I threw up right outside. Then the doctor called me in and my nose was runny and stuff was almost coming out of my nose. Luckily, I had a mask on. The doctor was telling me about how he was going to test me for influenza but I wasn't listening because snot was just about to drip out of my mouth. He asked me if I had any questions and all I could ask was,"Can I have a tissue?" They laughed and gave me a pack. I was tested negative for influenza. I threw up more times but I felt better by the next day. I was out of school for three days but luckily I did not miss much. I am feeling better.
-Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment