Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Day and Half Day Off!

        Today, Rachel and I had the day off because,well, I actually don't know but better for us right? Anyways, I slept in til 9:45 and Skyped my best friend Adam. Only, it wasn't a normal Skype. It was a MARIO KART SKYPE!!! It doesn't sound that exciting but we were Skyping while we played. It was fun and then afterwards, I taught him some Japanese phrases. Useful phrases of course ;) After that, I had to go to the post office to mail presents to some relatives for Christmas all by myself. Well, I'm not fluent so I had trouble the whole time. I was there for at least 15 minutes and eventually made it out of there alive. Then I got me and my sister lunch at 7-11. So, our day has been pretty relaxing.
         Yesterday, I had half day so my class set up a lunch get-together. The restaurant was down a long hill and the kids in my class either walked, rode their bike, or rode the bus and we all met up. It was fun because our whole class took up a large room in the restaurant and we had it all to ourselves. We ate, played games, and had a ton of fun. It was cool having everyone there and just being relaxed and we were there for 3 hours. All in all, this week has been relaxing and fun.

-Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment