Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm a Genius...Not!

Well, a week ago on a Saturday I had laundry out and it was getting late but it was really warm outside. I decided to leave them hanging outside and then when I woke up the next morning, they'll be mostly dry. Success! When I got up, the sun was up and they were mostly dry.

Last weekend we had to work on Saturday and I couldn't do much laundry I did a few loads and put them out to dry. I decided that my genius plan worked once so I'd try it again. Our drying rack was completely full and when I went to bed I checked the weather and it said 20% chance of rain which is really nothing here. I decided to sleep in for once but at around 6:20 AM I heard a sound that made me bolt straight up out of bed. Yup, raindrops! By the time I got downstairs it was pouring rain and Alex helped me bring in the clothes and we hung them up inside. Of course the rain stopped and it turned out to be a nice day and I was able to put the clothes back outside to dry...again! Mr. Genius I'm not!

No comments:

Post a Comment