Monday, March 18, 2013

What's next???

I finally GRADUATED high school!!! On March 9th I graduated from Gyoshu High School. This experience has been amazing and I have made so many close friends while living here. 

Alex and I on my graduation day.

My amazing class that I will miss so much.

Walking out after the ceremony.

Takoyaki Nation. I will miss them the most. Mayumi, Rieko, Erika, and Chika are my best friends and the ones who made living in Japan so much fun and a great experience.

Our craziness now that we graduated.

My friends and I decided to go to Disney Sea in Tokyo to celebrate our graduation.


We had an awesome time!

Now that I have graduated... What's next for me? Well, I have decided to attend Calvin College in the fall. Calvin College is a christian college in Michigan. I am really looking forward to it and will be majoring in Elementary Education. Also, I got a summer camp counselor job at a christian camp in Wisconsin. I will be leaving Japan at the end of May and it is very bittersweet for me. I am very excited for what God has planned for me but I will also miss all my amazing friends and Japan.  


No comments:

Post a Comment