Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last Weekend... -Alex :)

Last weekend we had culture festival. It was fun! I ate so much including hot dogs, popcorn, ice cream, squid, churros, etc. Eventually, I had a stomach ache. I had my first basketball game last weekend, now that I'm in basketball, but I didn't play because it was the seniors last game. Basketball is so tiring with all the conditioning and stuff but I am getting so buff. haha jk.. :) But seriously, it is so hard. It is much different than American basketball because they are so hard on themselves. I have a lot of work at school plus the basketball hours but I am mostly busy. I had Monday off so my friends and I decided to make a random video. It is actually pretty good. Check it out on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoZsGWQxuo

-Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment