Sunday, January 1, 2012

More Disneyland Pictures

The Cirque du Soleil performance was amazing and going to Disneyland was fun except for the millions of people who decided to visit the same day we did.  We kept passing lines of people and then saw one that looked out of place.  Was it a ride?  Was it an attraction? No, there were about 25 people in line to get popcorn! We walked awhile and I saw a sign for the toilet and told the family that I was going to stop there and Rachel started laughing out loud really hard.  What the heck? I looked over and saw about 15-20 men standing in line outside the toilet! There was an attendant outside and then one inside to show me which urinal to go to. As I was leaving there was some poor guy with a little boy telling the attendant outside that his son had to poo and the attendant was telling him that he had to wait in line.  I hope he made it in time.

On our way in.


The Castle

¥¥¥Januck¥¥¥

No comments:

Post a Comment